Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TAKE ME HOME

why I fell for you in dreams
why our eyes met
giving me so many hopes and dreams
shaking my heart
if this world so cruel, that believes in nothing,full of prejudices,
your insecurity or perhaps circumstances separated us.
my dreams of being with you
shipwrecked in my bitter loneliness ...
yet every night you're there
looking at me, making me love
is beyond me
I can not be attracted to another man
or moves me like you do
I just want to feel your body hugging
both burning in the fire of eternal love.
The end of time came
I wish you were here with me
and to end resentment and confusion I feel now.
This world was never my home, always was oppression and hatred
Set me free, set me free in your arms
releases that little girl inside me screaming
crying live, she wants out of the closet ..
Please keep me mercy, frees my dreams
so they can accompany yours,
and we can go to the house beyond the rainbow
and no one can judge
and we can laugh
and hold hands without fear
take me, take me home baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment