Friday, December 14, 2012

MAYBE



        It would have been so beautiful
        continue to knowing each other,
        under a platinum morning,
        talk about nice, interesting things, say a joke.
        Looking at us, smiling us...
        sink in to your eyes clear, blue ...
        behind us to the distance, the city, the sea, the wind.
        The sun scorching our scalps and the skyscrapers ...
        for you will leave my world
        I want be to your side forever
        would allow you take the initiative;
        touching my hands,
        touching me with your deep look, feel excited your invasive hug ...
        Take me alone
        take me to be a stirred shadow, our bodies,
        in to the sedative night ...
        At dawn wake embraced and naked under its light,
        I, lying on your chest, gently stroking,
        listening to the world wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment