Friday, December 14, 2012

IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE

I ´m not afraid to die
Therefore I have experienced other worse kinds of death,
I have died so many times…I lost the count…
But my faith maintains me,
I believe in the incorruptible beauty
In the living brightness
The eternal dynamics of music
That opens a dimensional tunnel every day
so that I flee of the toxic dust of the imposed routine,
It is so beautiful like the sea…

All my life has been loneliness, misunderstood, reject...why?? Im so different to others?
I dont deserve be beloved?.

I ´m not afraid to die
Except to the loneliness and pain,
That are torturing me because of the absence
Of that man I’m waiting
and that I ´ve seen in my dream,
really I ´ve seen his face before knowing him…
Have pretty, intelligent fire´s eyes,  a charming smile, warm hands...
And  a touching Aurora is his soul. All these years he was in my mind...
Not there is more beautiful blessing, but has also been a condemned wait…

Until he come with me and he can revive me with his caresses.
I will not be afraid to the death, never.



No comments:

Post a Comment