Friday, November 30, 2012

To the drift

I was always a loose piece

from some unknown machinery; 

never could settle somewhere ... 

I rolled,  rolled confusedly All my life ...

With the anguish of not knowing where belonged ... 

An unknown world calls me
watch the sky

And when night falls

I intend to distill liquor from the stars,

empty bottle in my everyday life,

get drunk, get crazy ...

have a metallic taste and spicy in the mouth .. 

have a thirst for space

My God, I'm dying of thirst.

Loneliness comes,

like a shadow,  shrouds me.
But what desire luminescence occurs,

It is so strong
like a powerful flood of music ... 

Delirius tremens, delirius tremens of stars and planets ...

walk, walk, trying to match

the flexible line

The burning time horizon.




No comments:

Post a Comment