Friday, November 30, 2012

Distances




DISTANCES

This afternoon my sadness
covers my face with a veil of penumbra,
while I look at  for the window
the sky still is clear.

The future it is a strange construction
suspended in the time,
a thin vertical tower
that ascends in my dreams.

What crystalline melancholy goads to me
when I think about big cities of the world
its skyscrapers, their public seats,
the people swarm, my lost memories in the big city.
So many futurist buildings
that are devoured by my childlike eyes
suspended in precipices
suspended in the void of my memory now...

Not long ago
I returned to this huge city where was born
and  returned to gather my tiny steps.
I cried profusely in silence
hidden my eyes
under my metallic sunglasses
also visualized the desperate crying of neon and mercury
that it emanates México city,
already nothing is not the same now.

thought about  big cities of other countries
where never I've been, but yearning to be there.
I so often think about cities of the future
to move away the emptiness
that tries to devour to me,
like a big black hole...

Tolling a metallic music
from the deeps of my heart,
give continuity to my dreams...
The big wheel turns, starts up the celestial machinery. 




























 

2 comments: